Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Interwebs Are Broken

+JMJ+

I'm writing this on my phone because the internet is broken in our apartment... Well, not just our apartment but the whole buildinwasSo until that comes back, don't expect any great posts from my end.

I did, however, want to capture this gem for posterity: I spoke with my sister yesterday, who unfortunately has come down with a cold. S was immediately concerned-- and so was E (who is almost 2), but E kept saying things like, "I saying poor Aunt Seffie has a Winny day..." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about until it clicked and I burst out laughing.

For E, cold=windy day. So poor Aunt Steffie is suffering from a windy day.

I hope it gets better soon!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Prayers for speedy recovery for "Aunt Seffie!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I feel so blessed to have the sweetest family EVER. I love you all!

    Also, I first read this on my phone when Gabriel was falling asleep in my arms. I promptly put him down in his room and left so I could go laugh out loud. This story is so great.

    ReplyDelete