Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throw-Back Thursday

+JMJ+

I don't know how it got started, but I don't like this "TBT" thing that Facebook has lots of people doing these days. It seems like an excuse for Facebook to make you upload old, embarrassing photos of yourself (and loved ones) so that they can take over your entire life by owning all those images that previously were un-digitized.

But, I'm out of ideas for posting today. So I'm gonna do a Throw-Back Thursday thing of my own.

Let's go alllllll the way back to April Fool's Day. Ahhhh... remember when...



I especially like the the first article, by a friend from Notre Dame who is now Br. Raymund.

hint-- Objection 1: 
It would seem that Thomas Aquinas is fittingly called boring.

Also, this: 
Whether the Society of Jesus is 
Greater than that of the Order of Preachers? 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment