Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blog Launch

+JMJ+

Well this is just great.

First I was the Domestic Engineer. Then I was Mother Merry. Now I'm Summa Momma.

Seems I'm having trouble finding a blogging identity and sticking with it. For those of you who followed me through the first two endeavors, I think you'll notice some major changes. Whereas the Domestic Engineer was private and wrote all about the cute, hilarious things her kid(s) said/did, Mother Merry was public and wrote almost exclusively on Important Things like Religion and Parenting.  I think after a few years, I've mellowed on both of those fronts. Neither of those blogs lasted because they were too narrow and let's face it: writing only One Type of Thing gets boring after a while.

Here, what I hope to do is combine the best of both of my previous blogs, adding in some new things along the way.  I want to talk about My Wonderful Family and My Catholic Faith, but I also want to talk about home decorating, crafting, my journey with the Dominican Family and books. So if any of those things sound interesting to you, by all means-- welcome!

Now let's get this blog started.

No comments:

Post a Comment